Sean Cannell is the go-to authority of building real influence with video. He teaches influencers how go further faster with social media and video. He has over 16 years of experience in online video, social media, and online marketing.
Sean built multiple successful brands online including seanTHiNKs, THiNK International, THiNK Media TV, and Clearvision Media, to over 86,000 subscribers with over 30 million video views.
In this episode, Sean shares his business story and his insights on how a healthy lifestyle impacts more on his life.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 02:32 - Sean’s back story how he started his media business
- 05:04 - His driving force to thrive on what he does
- 07:10 - Priorities, vision and time management
- 09:36 - Knowing the season you are in
- 10:00 - the 8-8-8 rule of time managemen
- 10:35 - strategic planning lifestyle and opportunity evaluation
- 13:21 - the power of planning ahead and batching tasks
- 16:17 - backlogs of task residue
- 17:00 - business stages and how to handle each phase
- 20:10 - role of fitness
- 23:23 - productivity and nutrition correlation
- 26:43 - his business advice
- 29:18 - the microwave generation
- 30:30 - what’s next for Sean
Share the showDid you enjoy the show? We would love it if you: #1-SUBSCRIBED today and #2-left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Too Busy To Eat
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’