Dara Fairman is a Time Management Strategist. She has successfully executed many workshops and one-on-one personalized productivity and time management solutions. In 2016, she launched the My Time, My Way program, which helps others to improve their time management, goal creation, and execution skills for a successful personal and professional life.
In this episode, Dara shares her passion for helping others become more productive - ways to make a ‘life design declaration’ for clarity in achieving one’s goals. She also shares the importance of prioritizing optimal fitness and health to increase productivity.
Check out these episode highlights:
- 02:22 - Dara’s career journey in 3 phases: post MBA, career break, and relaunch
- 05:21 - Dara getting back to corporate
- 06:51 - All about her My Time, My Way and My Future, My Success programs
- 10:21 - How she manages her businesses and her family’s involvement in her venture
- 12:38 - What drove her towards time management field
- 14:06 - What is a ‘life design declaration’ all about?
- 17:21 - How her family maintains a work-life balance through what she calls ‘family focus’
- 19:41 - Fitness and health’s role to increase productivity
- 23:15 - Her advice for success
Share the showDid you enjoy the show? We would love it if you: #1-SUBSCRIBED today and #2-left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Too Busy To Eat
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’